Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hana yori dango fever!!!

           Have you watch this fantastic Japanese series? Well the series was not the latest in TV, Hana yori dango released in 2006 or something around that year, but still, It is awesome! I'd watched it in matriculation. pathetically, I don't have enough time to watch until the finale. So now, I'm gonna watch it again, BANZAI!!! those Hanazawa Rui guy really struck my heart to the bottom. He's cool and good looking. (Boys just don't blame girls who like good-looking guy, it's normal!!). 

     After watching it till the 2th season, I began to have the eagerness to find some info about this marble-eyes guy. After few days I had found it. Hurm.. I thought he will be quite aged right now, after reading his biography I found out he is 28. So, I think 28 wasn't too old for teens, let's just said he have more experiences in life...^^ .. Here is some Oguri Shun's information. 

Shun Oguri profile and biography 

      Profile 

Name: Shun Oguri 

Japanese name: 小栗 旬

DOB: December 26, 1982 Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan Height: 184cm Blood type: O Profession: Actor
(Also known as Oguri Shun)

Shun Oguri Biography      
       Shun Oguri made his acting debut in 1995, but his first noticeable role only came in 1998 as supporting cast in popular drama “Great Teacher Onizuka”.
 
       Since then he has been starring in supporting role in various dramas, including popular dramas like “Summer Snow”, “Gokusen”, “Kyumei Byoto 24 Ji 3” and “Densha Otoko” etc.

       His breakthrough came in 2005 as one of the leading characters in “Hana Yori Dango”. His subsequent dramas like “Detective Conan” and “Hanazakari no Kimitachi e” (also known as “Hana Kimi”) are also well received by fans… making him one of the most sought after Japanese actors at the moment.  
       By the way I also have some of the video soundtrack for Hana yori dango, feel free to watch it, who knows you might become on of this Japanese series fan, I might have my Gang after this..,.. enjoy..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment