Saturday, July 23, 2011

Yuri SNSD extreme weight loss!!

          Wow, she really had loss weight, or should I say over-weight loss! huhu.. Pity Yuri, she must be very depressed in losing her weight. Well I guess I kinda miss her curvy+PERFECT S-line before. Now, Yuri looked so skinny and fragile, though I still envy to see her great figure. She must have had worked so hard to achieve that.
          I read in few websites and Google on her latest image. These are few pictures that I get from sources. Hurmm.. Still, I'm hoping to achieve perfect body like that hahaha... would that be POSSIBLE for me? I think, with her body like now, my weight would be double her recent weight hahaha... 
well its great to see her new looks, She lost the baby fat in her cheeks and developed a more muscular body. But, don't you think her hands looked so skinny and small?
 Her new looks had shocked her fans. Most are worried about Yuri's health now, including me!
Yoona used to be more skinny than YuRI, bUT, i had to admit now that they kinda look the same, in  fact, YUri look much skinnier than Yoona, look at her LEG..huhu


Before and after extreme diet of Yuri.. She looks more beautiful but lees healthy.  Her sharp jawline in the after does improve hehe.. 

HOT!!! No matter what happen to noona YUri I still think she's the most beautiful in SNSD.. Gosh!! her flawless figures really inspired me to loss weight!! Thanks Yuri =D
But, maybe this is the best for Yuri so I just hope that she will always be healthy and hopefully her weight loss was due to her own will and not due to other reasons (e.g. sick, depression etc)
Way to Go Yuri!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment