Tuesday, October 18, 2011

fat REDUCTION mission BEGIN!!!

     After recently weighting myself, I was shocked! my, my, MY!!! within 3 years I'd gain about 20kg?? wow, wonder if i can make it to 30 years now huhu.. I did tried to loss weight during the fasting month, but after the RAya, I cannot endure my desire to eat huhuhu.. GOSh, m living in frighten now.
    Right now, m planning to slowly reducing my weight again. Well, i might fail but at least i try isn't it?? hehe.. My inspirations right now are of COURSe the SNSD, (especially YURI!!), nina dobrev, the vampire chick, and also our golden heart miss Malaysia, Deborah Priya Henry.  But guess today i made a big mistake again, Since we were having an afternoon class, I was starved to death, and bought 'nasi campur' from the restaurant outside IPG.. 
    Hurmm.. the 'lauk' were so delicious, but i bet its calories and fat also delicious. Then, i went back to hostel as apparently continue my life like a sloth. DOing nothing than just watching videos from Youtube, movies, then lying on the bed and fell asleep. I barely woke up at 5pm, again I overslept. 
    I don't what type of spirit is possessing me now, but i always feel like craving for food. Just now, I had rushed to the 'gerai nasi' to buy me a 'dinner' at this early hour, and i ate like a oink2!! huhuhu.. I did tried to comfort myself by telling myself that i won't be able to eat any good food next week because i won't be going home for holiday. I will stay in the hostel for a week and hopefully able to study for my final exam.
    Now, talking about final exam already make me feel sucks! Gosh, my friend got excellent marks for their MOCK, and there i stood with my 'cukup makan' marks. Huh, that's why, i need to be patient with no holiday. CAn't imagine yslef going back to take exam if I fail in the final exam after this.=(
    Goin' back to my main topic, DIET! hehe.,. Starting from now on, I am determine to start back my diet plan. I think its not only for great appearance purpose only also healthy. I had problems with the amount of fat in heart, water, and etc. So, Wish me luck k! Goin to lose weights till the end of this year. Hopefully I can post my daily diet routine after this. JuSt want to encourage myself, no intention to show off or other things k. Do support me..^^ ganbate!! DAY 1 END 



the vampire chick!!

this is my favourite, KAtrina pEtrova, she plays 2 roles in the series.

I'm crazy to see her perfect abs!!

Yuri sarangeh!!

Gorgeous miss MAlaysia ever!! go Deb!
Can i be like her?? GAnbate!! Gonna try my best..^^
     

No comments:

Post a Comment