Tuesday, October 25, 2011

fAT ReduCtion MissioN OngoinG!!

     its been a week since i started my mission hehe, (btw, i'm posting this because my blog is kinda like my journal, not attention seeker) guess  there still no change in my figure, its too eArly to see the result. Well, since this week is actually a holiday, but i refused to go back to my hometown and thus ended up with staying in the hostel n trying to study, preparation for the final exam. This also means that i am having disarrange meals plan. Gosh, i've been eating 'nasi impit' with maggi mee, eggs and wilted vegetables hahah.. Despite these, i kinda enjoy my food now.
     I had read in blogs and several articles, EGGS are not good for losing weight!!! yaikksss.. What am i going to do with it??? Well I guess i have to enjoy gaining my weight this week. XD.. I had went to the basketball court to do some exercise, but apparently I'm not in a PINK of health. I have a flu and cough, very bad cough i guess because i barely able to breath and do other activities. 
     Okay, since my life this week quite lifeless there's nothing much that i can share. Hold on! my menu today were:


breakfast- coffee+oat+cream crackers + maggi n egg (unique taste of coffee+oat haha)
lunch - too lazy to eat (that's a good news XD)
dinner - nasi impit GIANT + long bean wt anchovies + pama mihun wt egg..
supper - coffee only


Daa!! c u soon my blog!! =D


me n my gorgeous+stylo friend, net n the boy is my brother like in class, joshua..  which one is me? of course the round one kn.. hehe


my super cute n smart friends, sophie n net, i heart them so much.. they are the beauties with brains!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment