Monday, November 7, 2011

fat reduction+exam fever!!!

     Ni hao alls?? hehe.. Setting a happy mood though m very nervous to sit the exam now. The first paper would be tomorrow, Grammar hurmm. Whenever i study Grammar and failed to understand it, the thought that 'AM I CHOOSING THE WRONG COURSE??' or 'SHOULD I BE TAKING MALAY INSTEAD OF TESL??' hahaha.. Then I realized that questioning myself about this will never change the fact that M a teslian right now. (Well, as a matter of fact i can change that if i hve rm1000000 cash to pay the government to cancel the contract which is only possible in my dream haha~~) So, i guess i just need to study and sit 4 the paper tomorrow. Ganbatte may!!
     Ok now about fat reduction lalalallallalalalaa... (happily dancing in the sun with my elastic belly lol). Gosh, never thought that getting my actual weight would be very hard. As the exam around the corner, i wasn't able to  take my meal properly. Sometimes I did not eat for a day, and then suddenly after few days, BUMP!! its like food fell from nowhere and I ate non-stop huhuhu~~ The mouth watering mcD, the irresistable Curry Laksa, ABC and etc. I know its not a healthy habit, yeah maybe MY mistake cos' I can't resist my temptation over food. Really a troublesome for me.huh!! 
     
      Like last night, my neighbour in hostel gave me the BURAS n TUMBUK (its a bugis traditional food, BURAS=rice steamed with coconut meal in banana leaf, TUMBUK=pulut with coconut milk, i kn0w, very high in fat n calories).


This one is buras, but mine don't have the serunding laa..hehe

And this is tumbuk HEHE..
      She asked me, 'U suda makan ka?' and I did told her I already ate (so, probably not whole of it is my mistake right? lalalalalaa`~~~) Then she said 'Na, sa kasi U ini la, thn ni smpi esok boleh mkn ngan sardine, sdp ni,' (my monologue, 'its not wrong to take that, rezeki comes once only, lagipun x sopan la 4 u to not taking her offer, waaahhh byk laa aq punya monologue alasan nak mkn heehe). And so, I took it and wanted to share with my roomates, but since they are chinese and not used to that food, they refused to accept it. 
     I open one of the buras and give them a taste but still they don't want it. I won't eat it alone~~~ In the end, i went to my friends room and gave it to them and keep some for my breakfast ngehehe.. right now m enjoying my buras with coffee. Its not a good combination but who cares?? haha..

everyday like this now huhuhu..

omo! pencil taste like chocolate when i'm studying grammar,  confusing+hard to understand+too many rule=INSANE!! 

Here's to ease my stress.. XD


    At last, take care of your health everyone, hope i'll excel in my exam tomorrow, FIGHTING!!! ko bolee tuu michelle may!!! ^_^


waaaa,, intelligent! brainy!! etc.. so positive!! (actually saja memujuk ati huhu)

No comments:

Post a Comment