Thursday, September 27, 2012

Student life

          Looks like my blog been left for centuries, there's spider webs everywhere! lol.. i was quite busy with LIFE, eversince I'd finished my foundation years and continue to degree, life wasn't easy anymore. (cewahh, mcm xpnh ada mslh ja haha,,).. Though now I should be thankful that the class ended at 12.50 everyday (during foundation we have class until 4, sometimes 5, yeah u can see some kinda steam or whatever that evaporate into the air in our class,, everyone look damn tired and corpse like hahaha), still its not a ticket for me to have  SILENT HOURS after class okay haha.. 

        This semester, i have about 4 major papers for ENGLISH only, yess i am a teslian, but please..... please..... don't expect my English to be perfect, well, human makes mistake right? XD.. back to my topic, ermm the subjects that I have to seat for this semester are really deadly subjects, PHONETICS, METHODOLOGY, LEARNING AND LEARNER, and CHILDREN'S LITERATURE.. actually the children's literature will not be in the final exam, we'll seat for the test earlier but it will be counted for our pointer. 

        The final exam for this semester will be in the early November, so pleasee who ever read this,, do pray for me k.. i really need to pass the exam excellently,, amen.. hurmm,.. guess there's nothing to write anymore,, tomorrow i will seat for Phonetics test, wish me luck okay.. btw, just want to share some of my photos with friends back then in semester 1 for degree.. HAVE a BLESSED DAY EVERYONE!!

net and I, at suria, pretending to be secondary school students at pameran pendidikan (UNI),, wat2 muka  lepasan SPM,, well obviously muka baru touch up d watson XD

when there's no lecturer come to class,, in our own world, n that chinese guy at the back , our johorean  classmate, ng,, liang chaii oo XD

the FAT me n jnet again,, haha,, at jkkn,, one of our activities as PENGGIAT SENI yo!

also member of PENGGIAT SENI ,rica, the left one, and that sexy chick in the middle , i dunno HIS name, student from ums i guess,, don't judge book by its cover ok, he's nice and friendly,, wearing that for his character,, menjiwaii la katakan..hihi

another shot when no lecturer,, gosh i know my webcam is suffering haha!

during my first sbe at ST PETER telipok.. just got back fm school, m with my super cute niece, Acha..

me and my lil bro at home,, i know he's cute,, inherited from his sister bahh.. haha


senamrobik 1malaysia.. with my classmates, they are awesome as always!

another shot of us, my sister said i look like a ghost,, tooo fairr maybe haha

b4 penat melompat2.. joeye, me, lea, efi, net, rica, yg bwh dri kiri, rai, sopi, yana, sha2 n maci pidah hehe

lastly, this is for everyone that read,, semoga muka tenang btimun ini mjadi inspirasi untuk anda menikmati hari2 anda dgn tenang bbahagia selalu!! XD


No comments:

Post a Comment