Thursday, September 27, 2012

YES I AM a TEACHER-TO-BE!!

             Well, actually i don't have much to say, just wanna share some of my photos during my School BAsed Experience (SBE). Actually, i already been to two school, my first semester i went to ST Peter telipok.. then for this semester, i want to Sk Moynod, Beluran.
             Nothing much to say, just that i can see a very big different between these schools, as one of it the st. peter is a sjkc school, which means, it is near the town, while other school is a rural area school (pedalaman tahap 2). The experience was unforgettable because i get the chance to teach few classes (with shaky voice lol ), and the pupils called my TEACHER MAY<< hihihii...
             But, i think that i rather teach the pupils from rural area, its not because the allowance or whatever but i understand their feelings being very much left behind by the pupils in town. I was from a rural school so, I guess they do need me more. When i was in SK MOYNOD it was about two weeks before UPSR, what shocked me is that majority of the pupils did not know how to write composition,, so, i think i gotta do something for this,, 
            now, just enjoy the photos (kalau menghiburkan la.. haha)















No comments:

Post a Comment