Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Oh mY GoSh!!! XD

            What a wonderful day i'd gone through today! it was such a relief for me because we had done our performance NICELY though not PERFECTLY. Starting from the day i was told that i need to involve myself in the performance, my life became quite dull, and in frightened, thinking about it days and nights as i am not the type of person who love to perform in front of many people. 
            When i arrived at the hall, my hands already shaking and I stuttered so much. The event started and i was pretending to laugh watching the videos. Someone told me that the performance was just for fun, and with my attitude like this, i don't think that it would be fun. So, before our performance, I prayed to God to give strength and will to do the best. and Thanks Lord for answering my prayer. I did managed to sing my song, not PERFECT but the BEST that I can. this made me felt more satisfy because i was able to fight my frightfulness.
            But, what was quite disappointing me was that I did not see my friends from the stage. Its maybe due to the lightning or the crowded but it still broke my heart. When the performance finished, i went down the stage and sat at the back and that's when i saw 2 of them. I was so happy to see them and did cried a bit. huhuhu.. Grateful because they being supportive . And though the other thought that I might be 'MENJENGKELKAN' with my attitude, I'm very sorry for that.
           And... What does it has to do with the title ABOVE?? hehehe.. well its kinda confession from me.. i think i started to feel something for someone. Actually, it was since the first day we met in class but at that time, i wasn't so sure about it. But, i think its hard for to deny it.. hahah.. What I say is that I can even stare at his eyes when i'm talking. There something different about him. I'd heard rumors about his negative behaviours or whatsoever about him and i did had tried to dislike him, but the more i did that the more I felt the insincerity within me. I never know how I began to like him, and its just happen to be like this.
           Well, if he read this and might realize that I am writing this about him, don't worry okay!! Because i treasure so much our friendship now, and I love seeing your life well and happy. Besides, i'm not the type of fan that will stalk you and chasing over your 27 hours. i just hope that you would let me live my life like a normal person that have my right to feel something towards other people. I know that you're just one of the wonderful things i passed through along the journey of my life. Wish you will be happy and have a successful life. God bless~~ Amen...=)






p/s : I love your eyes!!!! <3 XD

No comments:

Post a Comment