Friday, July 15, 2011

Way to go to without FACEBOOK!! ganbate kudasai~~

            
yalamek.. the name is not mine, i'm not sasha =S

    Today is my second day of survival without FACEBOOK ACCOUNT!! hahaha.. Sounds stupid but I did felt like dying for not checking my FB account. Well, I had deactivate it temporary for some reasons. I guess that I want to get rid of my feeling to someone. =P.. Few days before, i read someone wall post saying, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OVER A GUY WHO WOULD NOT WANT TO WASTE HIS TIME FOR YOU.. Then, i started to think about it and she was right! so, I don't want to keep on stalking him like a stupid desperate old lady hahaa.. Its quite hard for me, but this is the decision that I already take. This semester I will be facing a big exam, so I don't want to load my head with my SS feeling and other problems.
   Mentioning about other problem, which was my unsolved problems since the previous semester.. This is much serious that the stupid SS.. haha..Well, i thought that I don't have to think about it anymore, but since someone had raised the issue of it during class, it bother me again. This time, it is much worse than before. I felt guilty but at the same time I still don't think all the blame should be dump on me. DOES'NT MEAN THAT WHEN WE ARE SILENT THAT PEOPLE CAN EASILY STEPPED OVER OUR HEAD, AS IF WE DON'T HAVE OUR OWN PRIDE. Well, i prefer to conclude that both us did done wrong in this case. And that we ended up with cold war until today.




         
      I guess i can accept with the fact that my attitudes made him felt hard to befriend with, so why should I burden him? That's why I chose not to mingle around with him too often. But, things turned out differently. Yeah, I guess its my fault for letting people crossing over my limit of privacy. So, i just hope that things will get back to normal soon, which I still don't know how soon it would be to normal again.
     But, whatever happened, I can only say that I don't want to interfere his life or know about him now. I just hope he is also the same because I don't want things gone wrong again. I don't other people to have bad perceptions towards either of us well especially when they don't know the whole story. What I am sure about is that not only because of that day. So, Let me live my own life, and don't disturb yours, I don't want to cause any problem to him.. huhuu.. 
     Lastly, though we are not friends anymore, I still always pray that you will success in every things that you do and wish that happiness will always be with you and your friends..^^.. BTW, i don't mad at you anymore, its just not that easy to pretend that nothing wrong ever happened between us and I hope you'll understand that.






            

No comments:

Post a Comment