Monday, July 25, 2011

Aslyn--Thats When I Love You~~

Wa... I really love this song.. The lyrics also great and very meaningful.. Don't forget to listen to it after this.. Here's a quick sharing from me..^^


Thats When I Love You-- Aslyn
When you have to look away
When you don't have much to say
Thats when i love you, i love you, just that way

To hear you stumble when you speak
or see you walk with two left feet
Thats when i love you, i love you endlessly

And when your mad 'cause you lost a game
forget i'm waiting in the rain
baby i love you, i love you anyway

CHORUS
'cause heres my promise made tonight
you can count on me for life
'cause thats when i love you when nothing you do can change my mind
The more i learn, the more i love, the more my heart can't get enough
Thats when i love you, when i love you no matter what

So when you turn to hide your eyes
'cause the movie it made you cry
thats when i love you, i love you a little more each time
and when you can't quite match your clothes
or when you laugh at your own jokes
thats when i love you, i love you more then you know

and when you forget that we had a date
or that look that you give when you show up late
baby i love you, i love you anyway

CHORUS

oooh oooh thats when i love you
when nothing baby, nothing you do could change my mine
the more i learn, the more i love, the more my heart can't get enough
thats when i love you, when i love you, no matter what

ooooh oooh, no matter what



That's when I love you~~ No matter what~~

the singer, ASLYN, but i never see her before.. maybe a new singer lol

No comments:

Post a Comment